Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I CHALLENGE YOU!



Hello Everyone!


I am getting ready to start another challenge group. This group will consist of 5 people. ... All working out, STARTING ON THE SAME DAY...THEY WOULD ALL BE REPLACING ONE MEAL A DAY WITH SHAKEOLOGY (& yes, if you do not have Shakeology, that would mean you would have to be willing to invest in it... because if I am going to invest my time in working with you one on one... I need to know that you are willing to invest in your own health first!)
 The challenge is the Shakeology HD Challenge.
It is simple- Replace one meal each day with a shakeology, workout 3 times a week to the 2 included shakeology videos and check in daily with me on your progress.


The key is success is consistency, proper nutrition & accountability! This isn’t about being perfect- it’s about learning how to live your best life! If diet/nutrition is something you struggle with, the Team Beachbody Club Membership is PERFECT for you. It customizes a meal plan for you based on your body, workouts and preferences and allows you to print out a grocery list. It’s almost too easy!


If you have not already, you will need to officially sign up to have me as your coach by going to : www.teambeachbody.com/mylittlefitclub and click join and register for your free account. You will also order your shakeology HD hrere under shop.


Together the 6 of us would begin our 30 day journey.


This IS a commitment.. ON MY PART and YOURS... Hence why I said that the people selected would NEED TO BE READY to SERIOUSLY change their lives! But I do believe it could be something that will not only make me a better coach for having gone through it... but will leave 5 people COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED at the end!!


If you would like to be considered and are willing to make ALL the commitments abov, then... what are you waiting for??? Write me back,  RIGHT NOW and tell me that you want in this group!!!


This challenge will start Monday November 14th.
I look forward to another great challenge!!


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment